While not all risk factors for heart disease can be prevented, there are some steps that can be taken to reduce your risk.
The Risk Factors
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Family history
- Peripheral artery disease
- Maintain a health cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking too much.
- Try to control diabetes.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get on and remain on a regular sleep schedule.
Prevention is the key to heart disease. Unfortunately smoke people may have atypical symptoms or may not have any at all. Testing can be done to confirm diagnosis and plans can be done to get the appropriate treatment.
For more health tips and news, visit our website http://thearborsatmichigancity.com/.